$115-225 per night
Our largest suite (800sqft) offers a private solarium with two large skylights, downtown views, two superb bathrooms, two beds and two 32” HDTVs. In addition to our standard inclusions, this suite includes:
- Queen-sized bed with ensuite bathroom
- flatscreen 32” HDTV with cable and DVD player (movies are available in-room)
- stereo, clock radio, CD player with CDs
- Fan, air-conditioning
Private solarium includes:
- 8 large windows capturing the afternoon sun with blinds also
- 2 comfy chairs
- additional flatscreen 32” HDTV with cable
- single twin bed
- stereo, clock radio, CD player with CDs,fan
- desk to set up your laptop
- microwave, coffee machine and kettle,fridge
- 2 opening skylights
Antique bathroom includes:
- original 7” clawfoot tub for 2
- turn-of-century scale
- turn-of-century armoire
- sink, bidet
- stained glass windows.
The antique 7” claw-footed tub dominates her oversized antique bathroom, and with lots of bubbles is divine and is large enough for 2.
Enjoy one side of the private solarium with a desk for you to set up your laptop or write letters boasting to your friends about your lovely holiday !
In the other half of the solarium enjoy the sun, take a nap on the twin bed or watch the second HDTV from a leather recliner.
“My husband was reluctant to try the bed and breakfast experience remembering being booted out once breakfast is done in England. Not here. We had the executive suite which was more like an apartment: bedroom, shower room sitting room/solarium and giant bathroom with claw foot tub. The owner, Deirdre Brost, was gracious. The property was clean, beautifully decorated and central: shopping, starbucks, every restaurant you could want.” – DBradley1 at Tripadvisor.com